Our goals

Our vision is a total of 7M jobs created globally across the ​Hand in Hand network. ​

Hand in Hand International will work towards this milestone by supporting 300,000 more women, in five countries, to beat the odds and succeed as entrepreneurs. ​

30% of these entrepreneurs will develop their businesses to earn well above the lower middle-income poverty line; the remaining 70% will run start-ups earning above USD $1.90 a day, the absolute, international poverty line. ​

80% of women entrepreneurs will increase their bargaining power at home and work. ​

We will build a new, scalable model for planet-positive agriculture with and for farming entrepreneurs. ​

To achieve this, we will ​ collect digital data across all projects, build on our award-winning team, 80% of whom will recommend us as an employer of choice and ​raise USD $25 million a year.

 

Our strategic goals

Goals

Boosting bargaining power

80% of women entrepreneurs will increase their bargaining power at home and work.

 

Accelerating past the poverty line

30% of these entrepreneurs will develop their businesses to earn well above
the lower middle-income poverty line; the remaining 70% will run start-ups
earning above USD $1.90 a day, the absolute, international poverty line.

Planting the seeds for planet friendly agriculture

We will build a new, scalable model for planet-positive agriculture with and
for farming entrepreneurs.